Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Where to buy studio lighting equipment in France

saelee
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Where to buy studio lighting equipment in France

I never been to France and I know the market there is very different from the US. I know he should ask locals for these types of advice but he wanted my opinion as well. So as a good friend I can't turn down his help.

I have a friend who is interested in buying some studio lights and he lives in France. In the US many of us buy from the two big camera shop in NY or amazon.com. Is there an online store equivalent to those shop where I can look at equipment for him?

Also brand and support does not translate well overseas either unless if you are talking about high end gears like Profoto but I don't think he wants to invest in that much for lighting. Are there any good low-mid range brand like Alienbees over there that has good support or a brand of light that use a popular mount like the Bowen S mount?

Thanks

Nov 29, 2012 at 02:14 PM
PeterBerressem
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Where to buy studio lighting equipment in France

www.missnumerique.com carries Elinchrom, www.studioflash.fr also low-budget Bowens compatible units. Europe's states are that small -compared to the US - that borders don't matter when you buy online ("on ligne") from other countries than France.

Nov 29, 2012 at 07:48 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password