Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

Cycling lights, high ISO's, and a packed arena....must be Pac-12 Basketball!

All shots with either the 7D and either 70-200 2.8 or 120-300 2.8 or the 1D Mk II and 85 1.8

November 27, 2012: A super CU fan gets ready for action to start in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Colorado Buffaloes junior forward André Roberson (21) throws a two handed dunk down early in the first half of the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Chip the Buffalo pumps the crowd up during the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) pulls up for a shot over Texas Southern Tigers senior center Kyrie Sutton (12) in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: The CU Buffs student section is lead by the Super Buffs during the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Texas Southern Tigers senior center Kyrie Sutton (12) blocks the shot attempt by Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Texas Southern Tigers senior forward Fred Sturdivant (4) attempts a monster dunk over Colorado Buffaloes freshman forward Josh Scott (40) in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: During a time out a cheerleader helps lead the Colorado crowd in a cheer during the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Colorado Buffaloes freshman forward Josh Scott (40) slides baseline for a shot in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: Colorado Buffaloes senior guard Sabatino Chen (23) heads to the hoop for a layup in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

November 27, 2012: After 2 overtimes Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Askia Booker (0) is physically exhausted in the NCAA Basketball game between the Texas Southern Tigers and the Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Event Center in Boulder Colorado

Nov 28, 2012 at 11:45 PM
sandman22
• • •
p.1 #2 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

I'm liking this set alot!

Nov 29, 2012 at 07:28 AM
sklar
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

nice set! good to see some love for the buffs!
I was STOKED when i got to shoot at coors instead of our dark home gym for our boulder-fairview rivalry game, so it could be worse lighting!

Nov 29, 2012 at 06:11 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Ed Swift
• • •
p.1 #4 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

Very nice, I really like 11.

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:35 PM
mdalby
• •
p.1 #5 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

Nice job Carl! Scott is getting quality playing time as a true freshman.

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · 2012 NCAA Basketball Texas Southern at #19 CU Buffaloes

Thanks Sandman

sklar, I would say it is more love for the Pac-12. I am a Dawg! Too bad UW is not coming to Boulder this season...I will have to wait until next season to get my WOOF on.

Ed, that is one of my favorite shots from the night. It was almost the end of the game, Ski was guarding Omar Strong, the SWAC pre-season player of the year, who hit a total of 9 threes in the game including a 35 footer to end the game. The whistle blew for a time out, and the players went to the benches and all the photogs on my end were chimping and I noticed ski at mid court catching his breath and was able to snag this before he headed to the bench for the time out.

mdalby, Scott is a monster for the Buffs. It is nice having a ranked team to shoot after that dismal football season. I was disappointed that Ski had an off game. He had nothing inside, and finally got going in the second half from outside.

Nov 30, 2012 at 03:25 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password