Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Equestrian Image

shakeyeraz
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Equestrian Image

I frequently have the opportunity to do volunteer work for nonprofit orgs here in CT and often that involves photography. At a recent equestrian event held to raise funds for a local nonprofit, I had the opportunity to photograph the riders and their horses for a commemorative package that was sent to all participants.

While this is a busy 4 hours for me, I did have an opportunity to grab a few images of the horses - up close and personal. The image below is one of those now heavily PS'd to look like an oil painting on a canvas. Please share your impressions, thoughts, and comments.

Thank you.
k

kevinmorris 2012

Nov 27, 2012 at 03:56 PM
LauraJ

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Equestrian Image

I really like this. Very nice

Dec 06, 2012 at 04:10 AM
shakeyeraz
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Equestrian Image

Thank you LauraJ.

Dec 06, 2012 at 06:59 PM
SydneyC

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Equestrian Image

I would maybe consider reducing the canvas texture on the horses face just a smidge, or perhaps make the background have the same amount of texture as the horse. I think the difference in texture intensity throws it off a bit. I'm a big fan of the idea though and the brown background is really nice. Plus, the horse is beautiful!

Sydney

Dec 08, 2012 at 01:45 AM

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password