Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Oh the places you'll go
  
 
Michaelparris
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Oh the places you'll go


When your young you have the wind at your back, take advantage of it.....






Edited on Nov 22, 2012 at 04:52 PM · View previous versions



Nov 22, 2012 at 03:08 PM
qwyjibo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Oh the places you'll go


I like the idea and the comp, but looks a lot more like a bike path than someplace you'd get a bus. Also a lot of haloing around the mortarboard.
Best,
Dave



Nov 22, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Michaelparris
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Oh the places you'll go


Who says she is waiting for a bus....


Nov 22, 2012 at 04:21 PM
penpro
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Oh the places you'll go


I really like it and I like the fact that it is a small path and not a typical road. The halos are the biggest issue that I saw right away.


Nov 22, 2012 at 04:35 PM
Michaelparris
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Oh the places you'll go


penpro wrote:
I really like it and I like the fact that it is a small path and not a typical road. The halos are the biggest issue that I saw right away.


Thanks...which ones are you referring to?



Nov 22, 2012 at 04:48 PM
 



DTOB
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Oh the places you'll go


Now that you've fixed the most aggregious one (around the hat) it is far less obvious, but the bench and the subject are still glowing.

I have to say, I really do like the composition. I like how she is framed perfectly in the hill.



Nov 22, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Michaelparris
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Oh the places you'll go


DTOB wrote:
Now that you've fixed the most aggregious one (around the hat) it is far less obvious, but the bench and the subject are still glowing.

I have to say, I really do like the composition. I like how she is framed perfectly in the hill.


Fixed it a bit more...I will come clean it is a composite. We really liked the lighting on surroundings but the composition of her in another shot.....just me being sloppy in post. We took shots at 2 different times of day.



Nov 22, 2012 at 04:55 PM
DTOB
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Oh the places you'll go


I would have never pegged it as a composite, so very well done there. I would be curious to see the 2 shots that went into it.

The only thing left that stands out to me now is the patch of green grass beneath her. The rest of the frame is very subdued (which I like), that patch of colour grabs my eye.

*edit*

Maybe a *slight* tilt to my left. Just to level her thighs a bit (but I wouldn't go completely level).



Nov 22, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Michaelparris
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Oh the places you'll go


DTOB wrote:
I would have never pegged it as a composite, so very well done there. I would be curious to see the 2 shots that went into it.

The only thing left that stands out to me now is the patch of green grass beneath her. The rest of the frame is very subdued (which I like), that patch of colour grabs my eye.

*edit*

Maybe a *slight* tilt to my left. Just to level her thighs a bit (but I wouldn't go completely level).


Thanks..If I had to guess I bet there are a lot of dogs being walked on this path and that area next to the bench is a favorite spot for them to "do there business".....Lots of nitrogen in there urine keeps the grass green year round



Nov 22, 2012 at 06:26 PM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password