Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C...

peteypab2133

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

So here are a few photos I took recently. Some are HDR, some are not.

Edited by Jeffrey on Nov 17, 2012 at 01:16 PM

Nov 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

The second is my pick Jeffrey. I like the composition of the last yet the processing is not to my taste.

Morris

Nov 17, 2012 at 06:25 PM
peteypab2133

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

morris wrote:
The second is my pick Jeffrey. I like the composition of the last yet the processing is not to my taste.

Morris

Not sure who jeffrey is, a mod who edited my post some how without explanation ?

Nov 17, 2012 at 08:57 PM
Scott Kroeker
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

peteypab2133 wrote:
Not sure who jeffrey is, a mod who edited my post some how without explanation ?

Landscape Posting Guidelines
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/landscape.htm

Nov 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM
philtax
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

I think Morris may have just typed in the wrong name...
I like these although the last one does seem a bit hot to me given the apparent lighting conditions. In any event my favorite is #1. The spare trees and oddly shaped water convey a certain bleakness that to me works very well.

Phil

Nov 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM
ramdisk
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · HDR of rock quarry, waterfall and bridge in a local state park! C&C welcome

Jeff
second one for me. looks more natural, I know thats not what HDR is about looking natural

Nov 18, 2012 at 09:39 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.