FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

KibblesNbitz
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

Well I would have posted this earlier, but I was too busy getting blown away by Hurricane Sandy (I live like 100 ft. from the beach) and the resulting loss of power and heat for 9 days in the 30 degree weather. Hopefully I dont fail at photography, the internets, and life in general. This couple is doing a Four Seasons Engagement (One session for each season)

1. They WANTED this one really bad, they heard me take the picture when the leaf fell and wanted to see it really bad and ended up loving it, mainly because its funny because it looks like she has antlers haha...

6. I should have avoided the double chin here. I FAIL AT LIFE, I know I know!

8. Doesn't really fit with the set, but it was a request. Corrected for distortion as much as possible. Thought they would HATE it, they ended up liking it. Go figure.

.....So do I at least get, like, a "C"?! Remember kids, C's get Degrees

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:08 AM
stevez32
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

While I'm not one for having to to conform to gender stereotypes I felt you had some gender role reversal going on here and I'm not sure if you were deliberate with it? Poses such as 4 and 6, 11 etc especially seem like the man is in a bit of the usually/stereotypical female pose. Just my 2 cents, YMMV etc.

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:17 AM
KibblesNbitz
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

I see your point, but if you knew this man you would know he is a manly man that is so manly he has no need to be seen in typically manly poses, as everyone already knows what a manly man he is.

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:47 AM
svanstone9

[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

Nice.

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:45 AM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

Congrats on making it out the other side of Sandy.

You know, these 4-seasons engagements crack me up. That could never be a 'thing' in Texas, because we don't have seasons. It's just summer all the time.

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:55 AM
koprivakopriva
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · C's get Degrees - D & N Fall Session

I'm no pervert, but I got a bad vibe from 12. Maybe back him off a few steps, because for me that shot isn't usable.

Brilliant set though. I love your preservation of color.

Nov 13, 2012 at 08:19 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.