Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Thank you, Veterans

mco_970
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Thank you, Veterans

It's great to see the Vets in our forum dropping by. Thank you all!

And I love all the great photos...

Here are two favorites from last year. It is such a joy to me to see the surviving WWII Veterans (I miss you so much, Dad).

This red truck and the WWII Veteran that rides in it were at the parade this year, too.

I will bawl like a baby in the street the year the red truck goes by without him being in it.

Edited on Nov 13, 2012 at 03:34 AM · View previous versions

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:21 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
Account locked
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Thank you, Veterans

God bless you, your family, and the United States of America! Thank you for your sacrifices!

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:24 AM
crteach
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Thank you, Veterans

Remembering and Honoring my family members who have served our country!

My Dad in the Coast Guard at the end of WWII.

L to R - my brothers (USN - retired; USAF Natn'l Guard - retired) and brother-in-law (USAF Reserve - almost retired now!)

My son, the late Capt. Sam Robertson (USAFA 2006, died of a brain tumor July 2010, would have been 29 this month. He was an F-15 pilot at RAF Lakenheath)

Nov 13, 2012 at 04:27 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

nikey
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Thank you, Veterans

Better late than never

Heroes @ Golden Gate National Cemetary

Nov 13, 2012 at 07:03 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
Account locked
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Thank you, Veterans

crteach wrote:
Remembering and Honoring my family members who have served our country!

God bless you, and your family! I can't imagine your loss of such a fine man that obviously was raised well! I look at my son, now 11, and image how his life will be one day, and if I have prepared him enough for it, and still, I can't stop feeling, I haven't done enough!
I look at my daughter 16 years 11 months old, and think life is full of fantastical circumstances, she has had ovarian cancer, and is now battling it through her first session of chemotherapy, all before even driving or graduating high school, or any regular childhood activities, but for why, I will never know, but pray to God, he has the answers, and will show them to me one day! I look at everyday with my family as one more precious day to live, love, and find happiness even at the moment it seems as if there is none! I cannot begin to understand what you have gone through losing your beautiful boy, and the most I feel I can do, is say thank you very much for sharing your memories, and for raising a real hero! I have lived for 36 years, and because your son served, and many others as well, I get to enjoy the freedom that they helped maintain! God bless you, and your loved ones, and the United States of America!

Nov 13, 2012 at 09:39 AM
RikWriter
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Thank you, Veterans

On veteran's day, I always think of my father, who was a nose gunner on a B24 in World War II. I miss him.

Nov 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password