Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Archive 2012 · Getting Piggy
  
 
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Getting Piggy


morris wrote:
Wow you got close Chris and did a wonderful job.

Morris


Thank you Morris. It was close indeed.
Chris



Nov 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · Getting Piggy


Great job and vision, Chris. Wonderful detail. #7 looks spooky
Congrats on your first Long-tailed Tit
Socrate



Nov 14, 2012 at 03:52 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · Getting Piggy


Way to dissect the boar! Part by part Good creativity Chris, super down low shots and those eyes are cool

Neat little birdie, lots of character in that face.
Karl



Nov 14, 2012 at 04:06 AM
dorian
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · Getting Piggy


hey chris

the close-ups of his snout gave me a good laugh, they are lots of fun. the eye shots are really nice with all that detail. a good find.....

dorian



Nov 14, 2012 at 04:11 AM
dalite
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · Getting Piggy


Destructive animals. Do you know they can have several litters a year? Shot #5 would have been a good photo for a guessing game


Nov 14, 2012 at 05:03 AM
Lance B
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · Getting Piggy


Impressively clear shots and much closer than I'd like to get to a wild boar!


Nov 14, 2012 at 06:53 AM
tinyfishy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · Getting Piggy


Great series for sure...I enjoy it.


Nov 14, 2012 at 09:15 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #8 · Getting Piggy


Shasoc wrote:
Great job and vision, Chris. Wonderful detail. #7 looks spooky
Congrats on your first Long-tailed Tit
Socrate


Thank you Socrate for the good words.
If you find #7 spooky how about this version.







Nov 14, 2012 at 07:26 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · Getting Piggy


Karl Witt wrote:
Way to dissect the boar! Part by part Good creativity Chris, super down low shots and those eyes are cool

Neat little birdie, lots of character in that face.
Karl


Thanks a lot Karl. Appreciate the kind words.
The little birdie was fun indeed and very quick.
Chris



Nov 14, 2012 at 07:31 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · Getting Piggy


dorian wrote:
hey chris

the close-ups of his snout gave me a good laugh, they are lots of fun. the eye shots are really nice with all that detail. a good find.....

dorian


Thank you Dorian. It really was fun shooting them.
The eye took me several images to get right. He was moving all the time searching the mud for food.
Chris



Nov 14, 2012 at 07:42 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · Getting Piggy


dalite wrote:
Destructive animals. Do you know they can have several litters a year? Shot #5 would have been a good photo for a guessing game


Well, in the very east of the Netherlands where they live freely in the forests they sometimes
enter small villages. I guess those villagers know a lot about their destructive behaviors.
Chris



Nov 14, 2012 at 07:50 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · Getting Piggy


Lance B wrote:
Impressively clear shots and much closer than I'd like to get to a wild boar!


Thank you Lance.
I shot them in a small nature park and I was lucky to find them close to the fence very occupied with mud.
Chris



Nov 14, 2012 at 07:56 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #13 · Getting Piggy


tinyfishy wrote:
Great series for sure...I enjoy it.


Thank you tinyfishy. Glad you enjoyed.
Chris



Nov 14, 2012 at 07:57 PM
1      
2
       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password