Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · d600 screen protector??

RDParker

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · d600 screen protector??

Boshek- I know, dagnabby. They do have it for the D800 though- same size LCD not sure about the upper. SecondShooter's idea/fix is brilliant and cost effective- they aren't the easiest to apply, but well worth the effort.
I did let ZAGG know that they are lacking the D600 kit.

Nov 15, 2012 at 02:33 PM
boshek
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · d600 screen protector??

ty RDP

Nov 15, 2012 at 05:32 PM
James R
• • • •
p.2 #3 · d600 screen protector??

GGS are great and inexpensive. I have one on the D800 E and you can't tell its on the camera. Much better than any film-type protectors. Worth the wait.

Nov 15, 2012 at 06:16 PM
boshek
• • •
p.2 #4 · d600 screen protector??

With my luck I hope I dont damage it before they make one

Nov 15, 2012 at 07:40 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

brewercm
• •
p.2 #5 · d600 screen protector??

Diggin up an old thread but I purchased a D800 GGS screen from Amazon and figured I'd give it a shot. I placed it over the screen and it seemed to fit perfectly and it doesn't appear to cover any area of the viewable screen when on. The top LCD cover fit perfectly also.

JMHO

Jan 15, 2013 at 03:09 PM
rangefindr

p.2 #6 · d600 screen protector??

For reference, they seem to be stalking GGS's made specifically for the D600 on eBay shipped from China. Don't know if it's any different from the model that they make for the D800, but the one that I got came in the usual packaging but it doesn't actually state "D600" in the bottom right corner like most other GGS protectors. There's also no top screen protector included, unfortunately.

Protector looks good and doesn't crop any part of the screen though, so I'm satisfied.

Jan 15, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Jun Zhou
• • •
p.2 #7 · d600 screen protector??

I think GGS is a Chinese product, some of my friends using D600s in China have GGS on their cameras already. I just check the GGS from ebay, the one on ebay does not have any package which is different from the one my friends show me.

Jan 15, 2013 at 09:04 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password