Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Little Guys Flag Football

Chad Bassman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Little Guys Flag Football

Was looking at others younger players sports pics on here and felt compelled to show some I took a few weeks ago... it's a bit different without pads and obviously easier to get the faces in the pictures

c/c welcome, it's the main reason I post especially an age/sport I don't shoot a TON of!!! Happy shooting everyone and hope you get THE shot at your next outing.

Chad

Nov 02, 2012 at 01:04 PM
Chad Bassman
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Little Guys Flag Football

5-8

Nov 02, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Chad Bassman
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Little Guys Flag Football

9-12 of 16

10 trying to decide if I like this one or 11 better in the sequence... thoughts?

12 other team... my record has dwindled some this year as I used to brag that the teams that hired me had a propensity to win more often than not! My team got skunked this day:(

Nov 02, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Chad Bassman
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Little Guys Flag Football

13-16 of 16...

16 - always one of my favorite shots... probably since I haven't done it that much.

Nov 02, 2012 at 01:11 PM
Widgic
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Little Guys Flag Football

I really like the last one. Did you do it laying down on the ground with the kids around you or did you use a remote?

For the other shots, a lot of them are somewhat overexposed (3,4,8,9,14,15) with blow highlights. I noticed that most of your shots have a +1 stop or more exposure compensation, that might explain it. Did you do any post on these?

Denis
www.widgic.com

Nov 02, 2012 at 05:17 PM
Chad Bassman
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Little Guys Flag Football

Denis - I layed on the ground looking up and used on camera for fill flash... saw the shiz do this I believe with the Suns and as usual tried to replicate albeit a far cry from the master...

speaking of which, anyone else gonna write in Pshizzy for Prezidente?

Minimal post work auto levels and auto contrast, the sun was harsh this day and wrongly so I keep my exposures to the right although I tend to live off to the left for the most part... sorry couldn't help but to add a little politico bs to the post post post

Thanks,
Chad

Nov 03, 2012 at 09:34 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.