Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

Travis Rhoads
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

I had the privilege of shooting for the Audi Club of GA two weeks ago at their HPDE event at the new Atlanta Motorsports Park. I had never shot there before, its a brand new track, it was fun learning a new patch of ground, how to get where, and when to shoot where...when will track designers start to think about us photogs....:rolleyes:, they put the best corners in places that will never see good light...but I had mixed conditions all weekend, so I got to shoot at a lot of places. These are just 6 of my favorites.

#2...this car came out for 1 session...what a stunning car...

#4 1/20...slowest of the weekend that was usable...still working on getting those to work.

#6...this corner has the most potential, but unless the sky is overcast you can't shoot there, the sun will never shine in this direction...so its a bit more flat, but I still like this corner.

Thanks for looking, C&C is appreciated.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:21 AM
CW100
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

some nice panning shots

Oct 29, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

CW100 wrote:
some nice panning shots

Thanks!

Oct 29, 2012 at 04:50 PM
Tim Adams
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

Why the new course with Road Atlanta so close?

Oct 29, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Audi Club @ Atlanta Motorsports Park

Tim Adams wrote:
Why the new course with Road Atlanta so close?

Tim, this track is setup to be more of a Motorsports Country Club, an emerging new type of facility. The main function is to give those with the resources and cars...a place to drive those cars more often, without going very far. There will be no official/pro sanctioned races here that I know of, there are too many sound restrictions in place, and unlike Laguna Seca, I don't think they get any free passes for a race weekend. Its a shame too, its a great track, designed by F1 Designer Tilke, it is very challenging...one day I want to add it to my drivers resume, for now I have to just add it to my photo resume.

Oct 29, 2012 at 06:11 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password