Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #4 · Horsey stuff #1 Rodeo- |
Thanks RD and Guy.
For those who don't realize that photography existed before the invention of digital cameras- a quick outline of poor hobbyist folk like me who tried to take pictures at rodeos:
1. Get as close to the action as possible (I was sitting on the top rail next to the wild horse corral).
2. Preset my all-manual 35mm camera (135mm lens attached) for exposure.
3. When the gate burst open, follow-focus the action continuously (manual focus-remember?).
4. When the height of the action occurred- click the shutter.
5. One shot per event because of manual film advance (plus each ride only lasted a few seconds).
Difficult? Sure. But exciting and fun- and when you found out what you got (several days later) you really felt all warm and fuzzy with every keeper .