Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

SpreadHDGFX

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

Wasn't going to attend at first, but then the entire girls PSU swim team stopped me at dinner on Thursday and asked me to come down to WVU for it (I was headed down for the WVU-KSU game anyways). I had no clue what the lighting would be like, and boy was it disappointing.

1. This is the only one that really stands out to me and that I think you guys would like. By the way, this guy, as a freshman this past year finished 2nd in the Big Ten in backstroke (100 I think) and made it to finals for Olympic Trials. Him an I were rivals in water polo in high school.

2. I like this one because of the splash, as I feel like it adds something to the photo. Nothing to amazing, but meh.

The rest of the photos were surface crap. Nothing terrible, just nothing worth posting. During the meets, I've been spending the whole time doing laps around the pool trying to find something "new". Also, the open turns for breastroke and butterfly aren't too bad of moments to get pictures.

Oct 21, 2012 at 08:16 AM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

Okay. I see how you were trying for something different and I read your opening comments. The spin on that would be to shoot the routine shots but do it really really well. There isn't that much variety here. Since there isn't that many swim shots posted here to begin with, I would like to see more. Is everything else other than these really that bad? How come?

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM
SpreadHDGFX

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

P Alesse wrote:
Okay. I see how you were trying for something different and I read your opening comments. The spin on that would be to shoot the routine shots but do it really really well. There isn't that much variety here. Since there isn't that many swim shots posted here to begin with, I would like to see more. Is everything else other than these really that bad? How come?

They weren't bad, they were just the normal stuff you would expect for surface shots. They were not anything that stood out to me.

Oct 21, 2012 at 05:17 PM
R Reifsnider

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

these two pictures are much better than most swim pictures!
so what settings did you use? I shoot high school swim meets and they are incredibly poorly lit as a rule.

Oct 24, 2012 at 06:56 PM
SpreadHDGFX

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · NCAA Swimming: Penn State at West Virginia

R Reifsnider wrote:
these two pictures are much better than most swim pictures!
so what settings did you use? I shoot high school swim meets and they are incredibly poorly lit as a rule.

Here's the exif data.

Oct 24, 2012 at 08:02 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password