Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List
  

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · D + M | Country Wedding
  
 
mccallmedia
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · D + M | Country Wedding


I've been hanging out on this forum for a while and haven't posted much so here's some from my last wedding near Spokane, Washington. C+C is always appreciated as I'm still fairly new to wedding shooting and always looking to learn more. Thanks for lookin.

-Mike

1





2





3





4





5





6





7





8





9





10





11





12





13





14





15





16





17





18





19





20





21





22





23





24





25





26





27





28





29





30





31





32





33





34





35





36





37





38





39





40





41





42





43





44





45





46





47





48





49





50





51





52





53





54





55





56





57





58





59








Oct 18, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Jason Lang
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · D + M | Country Wedding


Wow -- there are some gems in there. Love what looks to be mom/daughter pic -- full of emotion.


Oct 19, 2012 at 02:10 AM
cineski
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · D + M | Country Wedding


I kept wondering how the lighting was so good going down the isle and at the alter. Then I saw image 41


Oct 19, 2012 at 02:57 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



martinezphoto
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · D + M | Country Wedding


This is a really solid set Mike. Beautiful job on the processing - both color and black and white. The two far right images in collage #9 are terrific and can stand on their own. Fifteen, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34, 37, 38 are my favorites. To make 44 work, get the camera closer to the ground to capture more of the entire bodies as silhouettes. Well done!


Oct 19, 2012 at 04:07 PM
mccallmedia
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · D + M | Country Wedding


cineski wrote:
I kept wondering how the lighting was so good going down the isle and at the alter. Then I saw image 41

Yeah, I was so happy when I first checked out the venue and realized I'd have a giant reflector behind the altar!

Jason Lang wrote:
Wow -- there are some gems in there. Love what looks to be mom/daughter pic -- full of emotion.

Thanks Jason. This was actually not the mother; I think she was just a family friend that came through the receiving line. The bride was very emotional throughout the ceremony/reception

martinezphoto wrote:
This is a really solid set Mike. Beautiful job on the processing - both color and black and white. The two far right images in collage #9 are terrific and can stand on their own. Fifteen, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34, 37, 38 are my favorites. To make 44 work, get the camera closer to the ground to capture more of the entire bodies as silhouettes. Well done!

Thanks. I hate bogging down my set with detail shots so I've been putting them in collages lately but maybe I'll have to run a couple full size here and there. I agree about 44. There's always a bunch of things I wish I did differently once I look back through my images.



Oct 19, 2012 at 07:38 PM
stevez32
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · D + M | Country Wedding


I dig 28. Solid set overall.


Oct 24, 2012 at 01:20 AM





FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password