Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · A Few More From Road Atlanta...

Jefferson
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · A Few More From Road Atlanta...

From a weekend WERA event...

Oct 10, 2012 at 04:01 AM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · A Few More From Road Atlanta...

I think #5 is the strongest of the set Jefferson. Tough light in 1 and 3. #4 getting clipped at the rear and being so tight to the bottom doesn't really work for me, was it cropped or as shot?

Oct 10, 2012 at 10:53 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #3 · A Few More From Road Atlanta...

nice panning action

Oct 10, 2012 at 02:27 PM
Jefferson
• • • •
p.1 #4 · A Few More From Road Atlanta...

Was shooting mostly 750 and up Expert class...and they came out in the last sets when the light was not at it's best...in the afternoon sessions and the Enduro, very harsh.. and I didn't have enough reach for the other side of the track so I just made the best of it....

I will make adjustments as to where and what time I shoot the track in the future, if possible,...the light during Spring and the light in late Summer and early Fall is very different and without the ability to say, get on the outside of turn seven to shoot, and have to shoot the inside...makes shooting hard...still fun though...

In shot #4, I was just out for something different...shooting outside the fence and with 2,400 plus shots to go through...they start looking the same after awhile...

More of the set at...

http://jeffersonposter.smugmug.com/Category/12-Fall-WERA/25760684_W2XJfF

Thanks for looking...
Jefferson

Oct 10, 2012 at 02:48 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password