Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · British Superbikes - Silverstone
  
 
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Went to Silverstone for the BSB round, found it rather hard to get my *** into gear. Bit different from Olivers Mount


1. Tommy Hill had another (by his standards) bad weekend







2. Me and my shadow







3. Pressing on







4. Ben Wilson won his first Supersport race of the year







5. Shakey Bryne leads the championship







6. Time for a cuppa?







7. The racing was red hot







8. And that was not the only thing







9.







10. All Alone







11. Rumbling







12. Not quite in the plan







Not really happy with my weekend so comments/c&c most welcomed,
thanks for looking



Oct 06, 2012 at 09:37 PM
Jefferson
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


I've been shooting WERA at Road Atlanta this weekend...finally get to shoot some bikes again...

Some good stuff as normal...That end shot's got class...




Oct 07, 2012 at 12:59 AM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Jefferson wrote:
I've been shooting WERA at Road Atlanta this weekend...finally get to shoot some bikes again...

Some good stuff as normal...That end shot's got class...



Cheers Jefferson - kinda like the last one myself, missed the actual crash itself.



Oct 08, 2012 at 07:07 AM
R.Young
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Nice one Norty, were you accredited? Seem to have got a load of shots I've never been able to get from my last few visits. It's a very tough place to shoot as a spectator. Any tips on how to get accredited for the first time?


Oct 08, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Marty Bingham
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Really good composition on these. Thanks for posting.

Marty



Oct 08, 2012 at 11:13 PM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


R.Young wrote:
Nice one Norty, were you accredited? Seem to have got a load of shots I've never been able to get from my last few visits. It's a very tough place to shoot as a spectator. Any tips on how to get accredited for the first time?


No media vest for me, all taken from the speccy side. But your right not the easiest track from our side of the fence (the closest track to me but I do dislike it). If you want any info on where the pictures where taken, just ask which ones and I try to help.



Oct 09, 2012 at 07:34 AM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Marty Bingham wrote:
Really good composition on these. Thanks for posting.

Marty


Cheers Marty



Oct 09, 2012 at 07:34 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



CW100
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


great panning shots


Oct 09, 2012 at 09:18 PM
R.Young
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Erm, pretty much all of them! Only number 8 I have half an idea of where it could be, but even then I'm not totally sure! Well done on finding such great spots! Are these primarily with a 400 2.8? I've ordered one along with an x2 an hoping to somehow bypass the fencing like you have next time I visit


Oct 09, 2012 at 11:31 PM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


R.Young wrote:
Erm, pretty much all of them! Only number 8 I have half an idea of where it could be, but even then I'm not totally sure! Well done on finding such great spots! Are these primarily with a 400 2.8? I've ordered one along with an x2 an hoping to somehow bypass the fencing like you have next time I visit



All withe a 400mm f2.8 - only problem with it is the bloody weight.

1, On the exit of Chapel Curve, you can with a stoll shot over the fence, but this one was through the fence.

2. Is from the top of the stairs on the new International complex (they don't use this for National meetings, sometimes its roped off others not)

3, 10 & 11 from the inside of the track between the exit of Stowe and Vale.

4. Club corner

5. Chapel Curve

7. Exit of Club entering the new pit straight

9. Luffield

12. Brooklands

If you want to know any more - fire away



Oct 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM
R.Young
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Thanks very much! Ps been following your stuff for a while. Been really busy with work recently but would love to get your opinions on a few things if that's ok?


Oct 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


R.Young wrote:
Thanks very much! Ps been following your stuff for a while. Been really busy with work recently but would love to get your opinions on a few things if that's ok?


No problem, not sure how much my opinion's worth though. But happy to help if I can, you will have to excuse me if its a few days before I get back to you



Oct 11, 2012 at 07:42 AM
Aqualung
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Outstanding set....

Chris



Oct 11, 2012 at 12:35 PM
norty
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · British Superbikes - Silverstone


Aqualung wrote:
Outstanding set....

Chris


Cheers Chris



Oct 12, 2012 at 09:35 AM





FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password