Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       4       end
  

Archive 2012 · In praise of PetKal
  
 
Grantland
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · In praise of PetKal


peter,

your wife should read this thread, if you ever find yourself in the dog house after buying expensive big white lenses, so as to reminder her what a great guy you truly are.




Sep 26, 2012 at 01:58 PM
mohamed alfari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #2 · In praise of PetKal


Peter was a big help in more than one occasion. and I have big respect for him and his comments. even the funny ones, keep up the amazing spirit


Sep 26, 2012 at 02:21 PM
Tenn.Jer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · In praise of PetKal


It's the calming words on the sometimes vitriolic (and often ridiculous) exchanges that made me a fan;
oil on the rough waters....



Sep 26, 2012 at 02:54 PM
PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #4 · In praise of PetKal


Thank you all sincerely on your kind words, I hope you do know that it pleases deities very much when they see people being generous and charitable towards the elderly with diminished faculties.

Adam, your ID of that busker performer was right on.



Sep 26, 2012 at 03:35 PM
artsupreme
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #5 · In praise of PetKal


PetKal wrote:
Thank you all sincerely on your kind words, I hope you do know that it pleases deities very much when they see people being generous and charitable towards the elderly with diminished faculties.

Adam, your ID of that busker performer was right on.



Petkal, aren't you going to tell them this doens't belong in the Canon forum



Sep 26, 2012 at 03:38 PM
alundeb
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #6 · In praise of PetKal


May FM forgive us all for breaking the rules and getting personal

Peter, The first thing I noticed you for around here was the eloquent and funny writing style. It was always like small pieces of literature, and with an entertaining punch.

Later, I learned that you stand up with people who are in a storm here. When the majority turns into a mob, you are not afraid of going against it.

There has also been some cases when we disagree, and the thought that we are two friends who sit by the same table, makes the disagreement enrich us and not divide us.

Now, where have all the Pijuns gone?



Sep 26, 2012 at 05:22 PM
mttran
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #7 · In praise of PetKal


alundeb wrote:
May FM forgive us all for breaking the rules and getting personal

Peter, The first thing I noticed you for around here was the eloquent and funny writing style. It was always like small pieces of literature, and with an entertaining punch.

Later, I learned that you stand up with people who are in a storm here. When the majority turns into a mob, you are not afraid of going against it.

There has also been some cases when we disagree, and the thought that we are two friends who sit by the same table, makes the disagreement enrich us
...Show more

+1, Go Peter



Sep 26, 2012 at 05:25 PM
M Vers
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #8 · In praise of PetKal


Grantland wrote:
peter,

your wife should read this thread, if you ever find yourself in the dog house after buying expensive big white lenses, so as to reminder her what a great guy you truly are.



But what if she is the one that buys them for him?



Sep 26, 2012 at 05:25 PM
artsupreme
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #9 · In praise of PetKal


Why don't you all arrange to meet up and have a big group hug for Petkal? Petkal can shoot it from a distance with his 800. Or maybe he'll use his 600II + 1.4x.


Sep 26, 2012 at 05:27 PM
PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #10 · In praise of PetKal


artsupreme wrote:
Petkal, aren't you going to tell them this doens't belong in the Canon forum


Indeed, it doesn't.



Sep 26, 2012 at 05:30 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



JohnnyMike
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #11 · In praise of PetKal


Cheers to PetKal!




Sep 27, 2012 at 02:40 AM
Candrews9
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #12 · In praise of PetKal


Sorry this post got moved


Sep 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Psychic1
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #13 · In praise of PetKal


Banished to Miscellaneous I've never been here before and it is not looking good.


Sep 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM
pjbishop
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #14 · In praise of PetKal


This is a regular festschrift for PetKal, and well deserved. Peter not only originates great threads and posts photos of a quality that inspires our own efforts, but he's also invariably kind and encouraging to others, no matter their level of skill.

PS: EVERYTHING belongs in the Canon Forum!



Oct 22, 2012 at 05:48 PM
borderlight
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #15 · In praise of PetKal


Suffice to say, he is the most interesting man in the world.

Stay thirsty my friends.



Oct 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #16 · In praise of PetKal


Thank you very much......come to papa so that he can hug you.

Edited on Oct 26, 2012 at 09:13 AM · View previous versions



Oct 23, 2012 at 01:01 PM
jcolwell
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #17 · In praise of PetKal





Oct 23, 2012 at 01:16 PM
PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #18 · In praise of PetKal


Jim, you can run, but you can't hide.


Oct 23, 2012 at 01:29 PM
vsg28
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #19 · In praise of PetKal


Maybe we should get Peter a nice motorized wheelchair with space for a big white lens then, eh?


Oct 23, 2012 at 11:37 PM
PetKal
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #20 · In praise of PetKal


vsg28 wrote:
Maybe we should get Peter a nice motorized wheelchair with space for a big white lens then, eh?


Hey hey, easy now, I do need that yet, however, one never knows what tomorrow might bring upon us.



Oct 24, 2012 at 02:25 AM
1       2      
3
       4       end




FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       4       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password