Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Video interview with Richard Shepherd- Yet another Canon 6D thread!

vsg28
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Video interview with Richard Shepherd- Yet another Canon 6D thread!

Another guy from Canon Europe handling some pressure on the 6D, but contrary to that Mike Owen person this one did a lot better. Interview with Gordon from CameraLabs, and the end is probably the best part. Take a look:

Sep 21, 2012 at 05:58 PM
Gunzorro
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Video interview with Richard Shepherd- Yet another Canon 6D thread!

Thanks! Nice interview.

The Canon rep was very good at addressing all the issues and features. Naturally, this isn't a camera meant to satisfy most sophisticated Canon users, but looks pretty good as a step into FF or a backup for other more advanced models such as 5D3.

Impressive video to match the 5D3, which no one seems to be talking about on the FM threads. In that area, these cameras may be ahead of the D800 and D600.

Sep 21, 2012 at 06:16 PM
mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Video interview with Richard Shepherd- Yet another Canon 6D thread!

Anyone care to summarize at all? I can't afford 13 minutes right now.

I agree on the video quality! Nikon still seems to struggle a bit. I would rank DSLR video right now as:

1) 1DX (see Phillip Bloom 8/14 video. Interesting!)

2) 5D3 & D800 (Canon wins on no aliasing & moire - or posterization seen on D800, Nikon wins on HDMI out.)

3) D6/D600 - still TBD?

Best,
Michael

Sep 21, 2012 at 08:22 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.