Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Documounts Closing

pompeio
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Documounts Closing

I received an email today from Documounts that they are closing their doors effective Oct. 12th. What a shame----a good company to deal with for quality products at very good prices.

Sep 18, 2012 at 08:31 PM
wdnman
• • •
p.1 #2 · Documounts Closing

I agree completely. They were awesome to work with. I'd like others' suggestions as to where to go to find Neilsen Bainbridge metal frames and the like. I've used Frame Destination before with good results, but Documounts had a great variety of options.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM
chez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Documounts Closing

wdnman wrote:
I agree completely. They were awesome to work with. I'd like others' suggestions as to where to go to find Neilsen Bainbridge metal frames and the like. I've used Frame Destination before with good results, but Documounts had a great variety of options.

Yep, I used to go to their warehouse to pick up my orders. Very nice knowledgable people. Will be missed.

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM
matsmk

p.1 #4 · Documounts Closing

Check out http://www.matboardandmore.com. They have similar pricing and great quality. They also do custom sizing and have no minimum orders.

Jan 03, 2013 at 03:37 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password