Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 5D3 Lens profile list?

StillFingerz
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 5D3 Lens profile list?

Is there a list of lens profiles Canon has released for the 5D3? I've searched FM, used Google looked thru the 5D3's manual but can't find a list...is there a link I've missed!

I've several older EF lenses and before I sell them off (to fund the 5D3) I'd like to know which ones are profiled. Both the 20-35 and 24-85 are lenses often used with my EOS3s, I could sell them off but...if I don't have to The 17-40 and 24-105 do look quite nice and may be my future.

Any help/direction would be appreciated!

Jerry

PS. I found a set of lists on KR's site inside his 5D3 review, here's the link if anyone's interested.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/5d-mk-iii/users-guide/index.htm#lensopt

A third list that includes lens + T/C combos is available, here's the gif

Sep 09, 2012 at 07:20 PM
scalesusa
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 5D3 Lens profile list?

The list gets updated as they work to fill in missing ones. The issue is that we don't know which ones they intend to do, or which ones they will never do (We can guess though)

To get the answer, use the latest version of DPP. Select a photo as though you were going to edit it, and in the lens tab of the tools pallet, select update. This will show you the currently available ones. I'm still waiting for the 85mm f/1.8, but it seems like it won't happen.

Sep 10, 2012 at 03:02 AM
Gochugogi
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 5D3 Lens profile list?

Hmm, the lenses I see in the latest version of DPP (3.11.31) is a lot shorter than the above list. Maybe only 1/3 of those lenses...

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:24 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password