Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

pompo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

anyone can reccomend onecall.com? Good - Bad experience with them?

Aug 20, 2012 at 08:38 PM
acktdi

p.1 #2 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I've bought a television from them, they are a legitimate company.

Aug 20, 2012 at 09:08 PM
Russ Isabella
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/OneCall

Aug 20, 2012 at 09:09 PM
rodmcwha
• •
p.1 #4 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I have purchased from them several times, over the last 5 years. They have always been dependable.
(Usually small purchases-but still---)

Aug 20, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Gochugogi
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I bought a power amp from them without problems.

Aug 20, 2012 at 09:19 PM
Paulthelefty
• • •
p.1 #6 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

This is the online store for Huppins based in Spokane WA. Not sure exactly how they are associated, but the retail store is typical photo/audio/video/tech etc. never had any issues, but the pricing is generally not quite as good as B&H or Adorama, especially considering I have to pay sales tax since I live in WA state.

Paul

Aug 20, 2012 at 09:30 PM
bbasiaga
• • •
p.1 #7 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I have bought several stereo systems from them. They are legit and sometimes have awesome sales.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM
jstntym
• •
p.1 #8 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

Bought my 5D MkII and most recently the 16-35II from them. Very good experience purchasing thru them. I had a 1D X on pre-order thru them as well and had a sales rep call me to make sure that I was to receive one in their first small shipment but had already picked up a 5D MkIII and had my hands full learning the AF features and my way around the menus. Still, it was nice that they took the time to give me a shout out. The call was fruitful anyway because I put a pre-order on the new 24-70II whenever they get a shippment. I've bought accessories and other gear from them, always pleasant to deal with and items promptly shipped and received. So far I've been pleased with their service and no complaints. I will shop prices though, I feel they are in the middle with their prices, they do have some good sales from time to time!

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Ernie Aubert
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I don't remember the specifics, but I've bought from them in the past and been very satisfied. They're genuine, not one of the fly-by-nights.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:45 AM
timgangloff
• • • •
p.1 #10 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

my 1d4 came from them. love them.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:56 AM
pompo
• • •
p.1 #11 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I just got a 1dx from them thanks for the feedbacks !

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM
gdanmitchell
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

Paulthelefty wrote:
This is the online store for Huppins based in Spokane WA. Not sure exactly how they are associated, but the retail store is typical photo/audio/video/tech etc. never had any issues, but the pricing is generally not quite as good as B&H or Adorama, especially considering I have to pay sales tax since I live in WA state.

Paul

I have not purchased from them myself. I have visited the Spokane store. I've never heard any bad reports and I have heard good ones. They are a real company and most certainly not one of those fly-by-night scammers that we all warn about.

Should be fine.

Dan

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:12 AM
WestFalcon
• • •
p.1 #13 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

Bought several cameras from them....quick service and zero problems

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM
scalesusa
• • • •
p.1 #14 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

I buy my Cameras from Huppins, they are a very old business dating back to the 1920's. They just opened a second store near me.

They opened the online store onecall. com several years ago, they do price matching. I had one bad camera, and took it back, they checked it and replaced it immediately.

A lady who bought a used 30D DSLR from me that was still under warranty had a shorted memory card that burned out the camera. Huppins took care of sending it to Canon for her and had it repaired at no cost. She did not even have to pay shipping.

Aug 23, 2012 at 09:07 PM
papercutMS

p.1 #15 · onecall.com reputable dealer?

Have not purchased any photo equipment from them, but have purchased other electronics. Onecall is a legit and good company. They have been around for a while too. I remember purchasing a set of speakers from them after seeing their ad in the back of Stereophile magazine around 1995.

Aug 25, 2012 at 03:48 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password