New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 14 hour Lightroom 4 A to Z guide

IndyFab
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 14 hour Lightroom 4 A to Z guide

Thought some members might be interested.

If anyone used it or is presently using it, any feedback as how helpful did you find it to be.

http://www.slrlounge.com/store-product/adobe-photoshop-lightroom-4-dvd-guide-a-z-tutorials-for-mastering-adobe-lightroom-digital-download

Jul 26, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Alan321
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 14 hour Lightroom 4 A to Z guide

Get hold of Martin Evening's book on Lightroom 4. Highly recommended and it will remain useful for some time.

I don't like video tutorials because I never seem to work at the same pace as the presentation and I don't like pausing and replaying bits. A book I can use at my own pace and when I'm away from the computer.

Victoria Brampton has a Q & A how to book but my copy has yet to arrive. It is said to be pretty good too and the style is quite different from Martin's book, so they ought to complement each other.

- Alan

Jul 28, 2012 at 09:37 AM
IndyFab
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 14 hour Lightroom 4 A to Z guide

Yepp, want to get to a book store to brouse through the two you mentioned and also Kelby. Then decide which I will like the best.

Understand VB's book is unlike Evening's and Kelby

Jul 28, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Richard Nye
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 14 hour Lightroom 4 A to Z guide

I like Victoria Brampton's Q&A pdf book. Very easy to search for topics. Just type in what you want to find out in the search box and you will get what you are looking for. Simple and easy.

Jul 28, 2012 at 05:06 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.