Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

Hightraxx
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

This took allot of time to set up and get the right shot I wanted, so many people running up and down the steps to the dome, getting the wind to cooperate to get the flags just right, I think the worst was the heat about 94 for the shot. Hope you like it.

Norm

http://www.pbase.com/ndsphotography/image/144489863.jpg

Jul 03, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

your patience paid off Norm, I like the absence of people, and the flags flying just right. Well done.

Jul 03, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Hightraxx
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

Thanks Travis, glad you liked the shot, I think if their would of been some clouds in the shot it would of made it pop for me, but have to go with what you got. May pick another day and return for another shot .

Norm

Jul 03, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Jman13
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

Wow...the McKinley Monument. I haven't been there since I was a kid, when I went EVERY YEAR on a field trip. My parents still live in Canton, so I get within a few miles of it several times a year, but I haven't stopped. maybe I should swing by sometime...

Jul 05, 2012 at 06:43 AM
Hightraxx
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #99 William Mckinley Monument

Thanks Jman, I don't know how much it has changed sense you've been there but probably be worth checking it out next time your in Canton. If your in Columbus you probably familiar with The Franklyn Conservatory, its a niece place to take some shot of butterflies and glass art, will probably be down there to see it again before summer is over. Happy Shooting

Norm

Jul 05, 2012 at 06:30 PM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.