Upload & Sell: Off
A good start I think. Please bear in mind that I myself have only ever done 1 engagement style session before, so take this with a pinch of salt, but hopefully it will be useful.
1) Nice. Feels a little tight on her though, I'd prefer a little more space at the top and bottom. The balance and space between the two is nice otherwise, good clean composition.
2) Colours have suddenly changed. I'm not so keen on 2a, but worth it for variety I guess. You see that composition quite often, and it just feels a bit too contrived to me personally.
3) 3a is nice, but a little close on the top again. 3b doesn't do anything for me.
4) Simple, nice and clean again. But not as well balanced, the half cut off hand/elbow, combined with the wall (space) on the right doesn't learn your eye naturally into the photo.
5) Again good, but too tight on the bottom (almost cuts off shoe)
I'll leave the rest for others. Overall I think you chose a nice location for lighting but a couple of simple things could help improve it for me:
(a) take an extra step back so that you're not too tight on the edge of the frame, you can always crop in a tiny bit later if needed, but you obviously can't really create space that is missed out.
(b) #2 suggests you might need to work on being more consistent with exposure/processing. Perhaps it was intentional, I'm not sure.
A good start. I know you didn't ask for critique, so I can remove this if you want. Working late, too much coffee...