p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Pelican 1510,

Love mine and all my Pelicans! Here is how I use the 1510 for weddings

Pelican 1510 Wedding Case : YouTube

Mar 06, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Beau.b
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Pelican 1510,

Well I am going to post my setup as well because I just got it today and am excited that after an hour of organizing I got what I wanted into it.

I think I did pretty well.

Mar 09, 2013 at 01:09 AM
Michael White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Pelican 1510,

Does the 1510 have the removable handle and wheels, by removable is they are not form integrally to the case. A great investment idea would build a mount the stays permentall in the vehicle where the lock levers were even electorally engages or manually thru the inside if the case. So to remove it you would need to unlock it, fing the locking device, unlocked and the carry the case away. That would take some time. The electrical locking levers would be my way to go using 12 vot servo actuators and a hidden remote keyed or numerical pad control. I would also have a tamper notification device also. But my case of choice might be a 1650 or 1660 with removable cases for transporting equipment to and from the vehicle. I got this idea from watching tv. It was the custom gun guys out of Co. Who had a locking device for a truck gun under the LHS rear seat that tilted up for protection when using that. Area for storage of luggage, kenel. Etc.

Mar 09, 2013 at 02:18 AM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.