New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · China- Inside a Chinese home

Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · China- Inside a Chinese home

20 years ago- a showcase home spruced up for foreign visitors.

Mar 06, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Jefferson
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · China- Inside a Chinese home

I could stay there on a visit...I would like to see China some time

Jefferson

Mar 06, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · China- Inside a Chinese home

Jefferson wrote:
I could stay there on a visit...I would like to see China some time

Jefferson

Unless the travel situation has changed incredibly, you'll be required to stay at very expensive joint-venture tourist hotels everywhere you travel in China.
As China enters the 21st century (theoretically), you may not be able to visit Chinese homes. But try to go every nitty-gritty place you can, in addition to the Great Wall, Li River cruise, terra cota warriors in Xi'an, Hangzhou's West Lake, the Imperial Palace in Beijing, etc.
Charlie

Mar 07, 2012 at 01:38 PM
rattymouse
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · China- Inside a Chinese home

Charlie Shugart wrote:
Unless the travel situation has changed incredibly, you'll be required to stay at very expensive joint-venture tourist hotels everywhere you travel in China.
As China enters the 21st century (theoretically), you may not be able to visit Chinese homes. But try to go every nitty-gritty place you can, in addition to the Great Wall, Li River cruise, terra cota warriors in Xi'an, Hangzhou's West Lake, the Imperial Palace in Beijing, etc.
Charlie

China has completely changed now. You can travel and stay (outside of Tibet) just about anywhere you want. You can visit any Chinese house you are invited into. The only travel restrictions that I am aware of concern Tibet and the Northwestern provoke that has problems with the muslim population.

Your only problem traveling outside of these areas will with with the language as English is not widely spoken.

Mar 07, 2012 at 09:19 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.