Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Import color profile onto D700?

revhappy
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Import color profile onto D700?

Does anyone know if this is possible? I know by default my camera has Standard, Portrait, Vivid, etc.. Is there any way to import the Adobe Standard camera profile that Lightroom comes with? I really prefer the neutral skin tones that my images benefit from when shooting in RAW format, but would prefer to shoot in JPEG and get the same look. Lets not turn this into a raw vs jpg debate, it's just a matter of preference for me (: Thanks.

Feb 20, 2012 at 02:46 PM
mfletch
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Import color profile onto D700?

I don't think it's possible unless it's a profile from Nikon. I'm kinda tagging the thread here, because I want to know too if there is an option for this I'm not aware of. I have custom profiles I've generated with the CC Passport. It would be really cool to install these in camera to apply the profiles to jpegs.

Feb 20, 2012 at 05:27 PM
revhappy
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Import color profile onto D700?

That's what I'm thinking too, I've applied custom curve profiles to use on jpegs with Capture NX but there's still no ACR or Adobe Standard profile to apply unfortunately :\

Feb 20, 2012 at 06:39 PM
davidnholtjr
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Import color profile onto D700?

You should try the Nikon D2x color profiles.

http://nikonimglib.com/opc/d2x/index.html.en#os-windows

Feb 21, 2012 at 07:39 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.