Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Women's Rugby

Bob Jarman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Women's Rugby

Nothing special here, thought I'd toss a couple out there just to look at. An opportunity to play with LR4 public beta.

First time watching women's rugby - actually more entertaining than the men, as is women's soccer IMO.

Bob

NIKON D2X    80.0-200.0 mm f/2.8 lens    185mm    f/6.3    1/350s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

NIKON D2X    80.0-200.0 mm f/2.8 lens    185mm    f/6.3    1/640s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

NIKON D2X    80.0-200.0 mm f/2.8 lens    80mm    f/6.3    1/1000s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

Feb 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Gregstx
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Women's Rugby

Not a rugby afficieanado. My question isn't about the art of the photograph. What in the heck is going on in that last image?

Feb 19, 2012 at 03:00 AM
Bob Jarman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Women's Rugby

Gregstx wrote:
Not a rugby afficieanado.

It grows on one - totally foreign to me at first, now I somewhat understand the rule. And, an opportunity to practice photography - added benefit: they are appreciative for the images.

My question isn't about the art of the photograph. What in the heck is going on in that last image?

Rather than try to explain, check here. In short, similar to a throw-in for soccer or in-bound play for basketball. In this case the ball was (presumably) thrown over the lifted players to a player on the far side of the lineout.

Bob

Feb 19, 2012 at 01:27 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password