p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger Bag - S for $69, XS for $59 + FS

Just got myself a small black.

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/snoop-camera-messenger/2003878

Jan 18, 2012 at 08:59 PM
Chris Ventura
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger Bag - S for $69, XS for $59 + FS

I bought one last week for this price.. awesome bag. ( I got the medium which is VERY good size, they don't make a large as far as I know ). It's wider than the Crumpler 8 Million Dollar home, but not as tall. Fits my 14in Thinkpad much easier, and overall less stacking needed to get to items because of it's wider footprint. It's also thicker. Tripod holder on bottom is a nice bonus and one of the reasons I bought it ( hate dragging out the backpack when I want to bring a small pod ). Only nit is no handle on top, and the strap is a bit stiff. I like it better than the Crumpler 8MDH for using muliple lenses, the crumpler is nice if shooting with a few large 2.8 zooms I would imagine. I am keeping both.

Jan 18, 2012 at 10:02 PM
thedutt
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger Bag - S for $69, XS for $59 + FS

I order the M, dont liek the color too much but for $40 less, I can live with some green color both on the pack and in the wallet ;-)

Have a crumpler 7 MDH knockoff, so looking forward to this bad boy coming in. I am hoping to use it as a laptop bag daily and camera bag for travel but we shall see.

Jan 19, 2012 at 12:58 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.