Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

joonrhee
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

Hi,

My brand new 1DIV will be arriving tomorrow along with the RRS L bracket!! I was just wondering if the one below should be sufficient to protect both LCD screens on the back. I know it shows the picture of both screen protectors, but didn't mention that it actually contains both protectors. Anyone has experience with this protector?
http://www.amazon.com/Optical-Glass-Screen-Protector-Canon/dp/B003IWBAGK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325741159&sr=8-2

Jan 05, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Richard Nye
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

Why do you want a screen protector? It's not needed and will affect the appearance of the LCD screen. Your screen will not get scratched. If it does, it's a simple and inexpensive replacement.

Jan 05, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Photon
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

Richard Nye wrote:
Why do you want a screen protector? It's not needed and will affect the appearance of the LCD screen. Your screen will not get scratched. If it does, it's a simple and inexpensive replacement.

+1 Save a few bucks and enjoy the view on one of Canon's best LCDs.

Jan 05, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Masahara
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

Photon wrote:
+1 Save a few bucks and enjoy the view on one of Canon's best LCDs.

+1 Unlike the acrylic screen covers on previous models, the Mark IV's screen is covered by reinforced glass. I'd think that much less likely to need any kind of add on over it than the screens you might be used to.

Jan 05, 2012 at 01:14 AM
joonrhee
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Is this screen protector ok for 1D Mark IV?

I don't know... I was always accustomed to having a screen protector on all of my electronic devices... I guess I can wait until tomorrow and check out the lcd screen first, then decide whether I'd still want the protector or not. Thanks.

Jan 05, 2012 at 01:18 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.