Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2011 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

Sharona
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

Thanks Ron - You make very valid points and have some good ideas! But one difference between the Kiboko and the TT is that TT has wheels and that is what I'm after.

Jan 04, 2012 at 02:44 PM
martines34
• • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

Porter Case makes a rolling hard plastic case which is very different and interesting.

http://www.portercase.com/catalog/

Arthur Morris recently reviewed a large wheel rolling cart for equipment which really makes a lot of sense. Can't find the link right now.

Wheels are important as is the inside dimensions of a carry - on case.

Jan 04, 2012 at 03:13 PM
Michael White
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

That is. One way. I have the 1660 that I have used to store my gear in in the bags that I use locally. I take a good pad lock and a heavy bike cable and lock the case to something that is going to let the case roll off. I then use lock that are designed to lock trailer latches. Short shank an meaty body.

Jan 04, 2012 at 03:52 PM
Sharona
• • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

martines34 wrote:
Porter Case makes a rolling hard plastic case which is very different and interesting.

http://www.portercase.com/catalog/

Arthur Morris recently reviewed a large wheel rolling cart for equipment which really makes a lot of sense. Can't find the link right now.

Wheels are important as is the inside dimensions of a carry - on case.

Wow - I'd never seen this brand before. Some great testimonials. Any FMers use Porter Cases? They look great.

Jan 04, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Ziffl3
• • • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · ROLLING bags for CANON gear

On international travel ... i travel throughout the Pacific rim.
Any roll-on that works in the US will work out in the system.

If you are talking about true storage in an unit off site from your house, then a pelican is the choice. there are a couple of other options out there but they all look/work like pelican.

Personally, if i was a full time shooter with most of my work require traveling on a plane somewhere - particularly flying over the pond (east or west) ... i would go to a hard case pelican. Especially if you are going to beaches and other non concrete locations.

Jan 04, 2012 at 05:01 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password