Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Xmas approaching=neeeww camera advice

RogerC11
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Xmas approaching=neeeww camera advice

Ive been mulling over the purchase of a new camera and what better time than now? Right now Im using a t2i with a 17-55 2.8IS and 70-200f4IS and 50 1.8. I have really been wanting to get back into a ff camera but i have a budget of about 2k. This leaves me 2 choices, 5dii body only or get a 7d and sell my 70-200f4 to upgrade to the mighty 2.8ISmkii. Please offer your thoughts on which sounds like the more sound decision!

Dec 08, 2011 at 11:24 PM
dlodi
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Xmas approaching=neeeww camera advice

Well, you can't use your 17-55 with the 5D so you would be replacing two lenses. As the owner of this lens and the 7D, I can tell you that they make a happy combination. Throw in a 70-200 f/2.8 MkII and you are in really nice shape, especially if you shoot sports. Good luck.

Dec 08, 2011 at 11:53 PM
RogerC11
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Xmas approaching=neeeww camera advice

Thanks for the warm welcome back, Reno! Its really nice to have time for photography again now that ive finished a hectic training schedule for the past two months..finally get a much needed break from the army. Ive mainly been looking at the 7d for the features and size. 5dii cuz of the ff of course. Never considered or was interested in the 60. I would just need a wide for 5dii if i went that way.

Dec 09, 2011 at 12:46 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password