Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · feedback from old purchases

Travis Pavek

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · feedback from old purchases

Hi All

I made a couple of perchases a few years back and for some reason never did feedback on them. Now that I am starting to become more active in the buy/sell forum I would like to get those feebacks but looking in the archive I don't see the option. Is there any way to get those?

Thanks
Travis

Nov 23, 2011 at 12:46 AM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · feedback from old purchases

No. First I'd suggest you pony-up for a B&S subscription. Then and ask (via PM) members you've had transactions with
to "bump" your FS/WTB/Trade thread citing previous pleasures of same. At that point you'd have the chance to exchange feedback...
pretty smart for a 'monkey at 5am, eh?! GL

Nov 23, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Travis Pavek

p.1 #3 · feedback from old purchases

Hey thanks a lot monkey... In good time I will get a B&S subscription but my wife is already going crazy with my recent perchases. So why does the seller have to bumb it up couldn't I just do that?

Nov 23, 2011 at 01:41 PM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · feedback from old purchases

Travis Pavek wrote:
Hey thanks a lot monkey... In good time I will get a B&S subscription but my wife is already going crazy with my recent perchases. So why does the seller have to bumb it up couldn't I just do that?

He's gotta reply to the thread for you to leave each other feedback...you'll see.

Nov 23, 2011 at 02:02 PM
Travis Pavek

p.1 #5 · feedback from old purchases

Oh I see. You can't just post on a topic in the archive so the seller needs to create a new 'SOLD FS' post. I contacted them all now lets hope they respond.

Thanks for the help.

Nov 23, 2011 at 02:42 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password