Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · Just The Wailers...No Bob

TurnerProfit

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Just The Wailers...No Bob

In early June 2007, I had the unexpected privlidge to visit the western wall in Israel. I was on a cruise & was only here for a brief moment. I was lucky enough to capture this moment.

Just The Wailers...No Bob by TurnerProfit, on Flickr

Nov 01, 2011 at 10:24 PM
Steady Hand
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Just The Wailers...No Bob

I see your photo post has had 500+ views and NO comments from viewers.

I know that can be disappointing and often discourages people from posting/participating in a forum like this.

So, I will post a comment or two and maybe that will get others to contribute their views too.

As with anything where a subjective view (opinion) is shared, there can be many views of the same issue or subject.

I am posting a comment in your post because NO ONE else took the time to thank you for adding photos for us to view. I believe in "The Golden Rule" (treat others as you would like to be treated). It is "good karma" too.

So... I have a personal suggestion for YOU.

The next time YOU see a photo posted on this forum that has had many views and NO comments yet....take a moment to give THAT poster the courtesy of a comment about what you see in THEIR photo.

I think that would make this a much nicer forum for MORE people and would keep people posting photos here for all to enjoy.

I enjoy seeing photos from around the world...so thanks for posting this.

I like it in BW

And...because it is "closeup" it gives me the sense of "being there" just behind the men praying. That is a good impression.

Oct 07, 2012 at 11:04 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password