Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · FS: LOWERED -Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod

P-Link
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: LOWERED -Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod

Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod

This is a well made, solid... Travel tripod made by Gitzo. This is a Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod (also named Gitzo G106 Sport) offering and exceptionally small compacted travel size with great stability and weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces and is made out of Extremely strong aircraft aluminum. This tripod is a 4 section design with a double extending neck - compacting to approx. 13-1/2" tall and extends to approx. 54" tall. It is an all metal design (aircraft aluminum?) and is sturdy despite its small size. The column can be rotated upside down for macro work and the legs have multiple options to spread to a 90 degree angle allowing extremely low to the ground shooting.

It is a great tripod that is a wonderful asset for the traveler. This tripod is in very nice condition showing very light paint marks from use. It works perfectly!!!

*The 70-200mm lens is ONLY to show size scale... it is not included with the tripod

I also have a fantastic professional Benbo ball head (earlier version of beb306) that is perfect for this great tripod...

First $140/Obo Takes the Tripod !!! or... Make it $180 for the Tripod and the Benbo Ball Head. - Includes all tracked Shipping and PP in the USA.

Edited on Apr 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM · View previous versions

Apr 16, 2011 at 03:32 AM
shapirophoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: LOWERED -Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod

What kinda weight capacity does this thing sport? I am considering it for 4x5 (Linhof Super Technika) use... I'll take it if it's appropriate for my uses... I can't find much on it online...

Apr 16, 2011 at 03:37 AM
P-Link
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: LOWERED -Gitzo Gilux Tatalux tripod

I have used it with a 1ds Mark II + 70-200mm f2.8L IS on it - NO problems with that weight at all.
I do not think you would have any issues with a Linhof Super Technika on it. I miss that camera... Best 4x5 that I ever had - amazing design and build.

Apr 16, 2011 at 03:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password