Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kdacharya's message #16349737 « M for Macaws of the Pantanal - And other exotic creatures »

kdacharya
Upload & Sell: On
M for Macaws of the Pantanal - And other exotic creatures

I just got back early last month from my trip to Brazil Pantanal and the Atlantic rain forest with Supreet Sahoo and Magda (Tropical Photo Tours). It was an eye opener and as usual Supreet and Magda made every effort to enhance your photography experience to the fullest.
There were many common species in North America and South America as they migrate too and fro.
Watching the macaws, parrots and the parakeets interacting was like watching humans and it really touched me.
Here is a sample of the photography delights of the Pantanal.

Sep 24, 2023 at 06:36 AM
kdacharya
M is for Macaws of the Pantanal - And other exotic creatures

I just got back early last month from my trip to Brazil Pantanal and the Atlantic rain forest with Supreet Sahoo and Magda (Tropical Photo Tours). It was an eye opener and as usual Supreet and Magda made every effort to enhance your photography experience to the fullest.
There were many common species in North America and South America as they migrate too and fro.
Watching the macaws, parrots and the parakeets interacting was like watching humans and it really touched me.

Sep 24, 2023 at 01:25 AM
kdacharya
M is for Macaws of the Pantanal and other exotic creatures

Sep 24, 2023 at 01:23 AM
kdacharya
M is for Macaws of the Pantanal and other exotic creatures

Sep 24, 2023 at 01:14 AM

Previous versions of kdacharya's message #16349737 « M for Macaws of the Pantanal - And other exotic creatures »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.