Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Justin Stone's message #16077008 « Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available) »

Justin Stone
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-order tomorrow)

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD resolution isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. I really want to see how it rolls for wildlife. Menu tile mode that looks interesting. USB 3.2. Bulb timer up to 900 seconds! Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 11:10 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. I really want to see how it rolls for wildlife. Menu tile mode that looks interesting. USB 3.2. Bulb timer up to 900 seconds! Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 10:45 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. I really want to see how it rolls for wildlife. Menu tile mode that looks interesting. USB 3.2. Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 10:14 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. I really want to see how it rolls for wildlife. Menu tile mode that looks interesting. Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 10:09 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. I really want to see how it rolls for wildlife. Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 10:06 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Detect and toggle between faces in a scene. Stickier tracking of faces and eyes. Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 10:04 AM
Justin Stone

I've watched some of the youtubes. Some of the brightlines are that video IS still lags, but IS for stills sees an improvement. Focus bracketing! Nice new articulating function, but the LCD itself isn't improved. 10 fps shooting is still limited to compressed lossless RAW. Uncompressed drops you down to 6.5 fps or whatever. White balance improvements. Price increase.

Oct 26, 2022 at 09:56 AM

Previous versions of Justin Stone's message #16077008 « Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.