Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of sboerup's message #15920715 « Spring HS Graduate portrait »

sboerup
Upload & Sell: On
Spring HS Graduate portrait

It's been quite a while since I've posted here mostly because I haven't been shooting much. I shoot some family snaps here and there but nothing I would say I'm intentionally "crafting" as a portrait.

A family I worked with 10 years ago for their first daughters high school graduate portraits reached out to me because they really wanted to work with me again. I got to play with some new MagMod toys to boot so that made it even more fun.

I've always strived for OCF that blended into the scene, with just a touch of light to brighten up and shape the face naturally. Of course this model was super photogenic, but I strived for a natural elegance with this portrait. Always open to critique!

Apr 21, 2022 at 10:38 AM
sboerup

It's been quite a while since I've posted here mostly because I haven't been shooting much. I shoot some family snaps here and there but nothing I would say I'm intentionally "crafting" as a portrait.

A family I worked with 10 years ago for their first daughters high school graduate portraits reached out to me because they really wanted to work with me again. I got to play with some new MagMod toys to boot so that made it even more fun.

I've always strived for OCF that blended into the scene, with just a touch of light to brighten up and shape the face naturally. Of course this model was super photogenic, but I strived for a natural elegance with this portrait. Always open to critique!

Apr 21, 2022 at 10:33 AM
sboerup

Apr 21, 2022 at 10:33 AM
sboerup

Apr 18, 2022 at 11:27 AM

Previous versions of sboerup's message #15920715 « Spring HS Graduate portrait »