madNbad wrote:
First roll through the Zero Image 200 pinhole. Loading was a bit tricky so I did learn a bit for the next roll. I want to thank Brad for pointing me to the Pinhole Assist app. It works great bit I need to be more aware of the position of the sun and I need to remember thr angle of view is much wider than I was expecting.
Zero Image 2000 DeLuxe Oinhole, Tri-X, Adox XT-3 1:1
Yogifi wrote:
Love the colours and bokeh on these.
Do you remember the lens for the one with the push-chair and the second to last one under the overpass!
Thanks—and nice to see you again here on FM.
The push-chair one is the CV 35/1.5 at 2.8. The penultimate with the underpass is shot with the CV 28/1.5.
Film has so much character and I love the ergo, size, price, speed and lack of focus shift on CV lenses so I pretty much shoot the 28/1.5, 35/1.5 and 50/1.5 always. And a 35 Lux Pre-ASP.
Couple other lenses, but those 4 make up most of my film kit.