Desmolicious wrote:
Love the photo of the wooden board walk.
I had a K2, such a good and underrated camera. I should have kept it.
The K2 is pretty amazing, near-perfect ergonomics imo. I am always looking for Nikon EL2 bodies in good condition because I think it's Nikon's closest match to the K2. But they're not that common unfortunately..
For some reason I also have the highest manual focus hit rate with the 31mm Ltd, even though it's an AF lens. Somehow the image just pops more into focus than it does with other lenses and the low-resistance and relatively short through of the focus also works surprisingly well for me.
James Markus wrote:
Eyes have recovered - so today was Kentmere 400 @ 1600 using the Canon A2 with the EF 28mm f1.8 wide open
Title: Bluey and Fries
Very happy for you James; I'm debating surgery on my non-dominate eye that has severe trauma damage. It's called "Vitrectomy surgery". Not sure at this point...
roboticspro wrote:
Very happy for you James; I'm debating surgery on my non-dominate eye that has severe trauma damage. It's called "Vitrectomy surgery". Not sure at this point...
Thank you. These are eye injections every 8-10 weeks. Coming up on three years of them, but I'm thankful every time my eyes recover. I think any day this side of the dirt, or vertical is a good day. Hope you find help from some specialist, The retinal specialist I have has helped me a great deal.