fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2005 · Exige

  
 
pferriby
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Exige


Hi,

Putting together some posters for the Lotus club I'm in - playing with a few angles before the proper shoot next week.

Will be doing 3 or 4 cars ( this one's mine ) in a more graphic style than a straight photo, then will be setting out the club/car logos etc.

A few from the test shots last weekend...

http://www.tracksidestudio.com/exige/_DSC1328.jpg

http://www.tracksidestudio.com/exige/_DSC1326.jpg

http://www.tracksidestudio.com/exige/exigemill.jpg

Cheers,

Pete.



Nov 09, 2005 at 05:02 AM
lylejk
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Exige


I always wanted a Lotus (just couldn't afford one). I remember a few years ago that (I believe it was on 20/20) the Lotus drives as if you were riding on air since the suspension system is adaptive. Anyway, the pics are cool (would be cooler if I was driving one though).


Nov 09, 2005 at 12:54 PM
ParkerF1
Offline
• •
[X]
p.1 #3 · Exige


great perspective on #2 and i love the saturation & colors. The Exige is sweet.


Nov 09, 2005 at 02:52 PM
jobe
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Exige


Hi Pete

Love these shots, great colours and I love the dark moody sky, one niggle is I cant help looking at the crap on the number plate, I know these are practice shots but they are very good in their own right, just for the number plate.

Wayne



Nov 09, 2005 at 03:00 PM
pferriby
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Exige


Well at least no ones mentioned the gratuitous use of lens flare

They were test shots, and that plate has now changed to my cherished one - also trying for some movement shots on sunday - got a few car mounts to try out.

Final plan is for a few entries for the club calendar, and maybe some model details, track layouts superimposed etc etc

The 3rd shot above is a quick composite, background ( innaccesible to cars ) was taken a few months back to get the nice skies - should be trying some more like this.

Will post the work in progress and see how it takes shape.

Cheers for looking,

Peter.



Nov 09, 2005 at 03:57 PM





FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account