fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Really Right Stuff TVC-3X Mark2 Long Series 3 4 section Carbon Fiber...

  
 
jeffophotos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Really Right Stuff TVC-3X Mark2 Long Series 3 4 section Carbon Fiber Tripod


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Really Right Stuff TVC-3X Mark2 Long Series 3 4 section Carbon Fiber Tripod



Available


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free insured to CONUS


Selling a RRS TVC-3X Long Mk2 carbon fiber four section tripod. The tripod folds up to 24 inches long and 68 1/2 inches fully extended tall.

I have refurbished the tripod by replacing the lowest two sets of locking rings (6 rings) - $200 value. I’ve applied some wd-40 so the box may have a residual odor.

The tripod includes a set of Allen wrenches for tightening the pivot point of the legs. The tripod is used but works perfectly. Light wear mostly on the top section near the leg angle lock mechanism. Light rust on the set screws but no wear affects the use or performance.

I cover insured CONUS shipping and PO goods and service fees.

This tripod sells new for $1300.

I’m selling all of my spare tripods as I’m scaling back my equipment. Look for other posts.




































example of wear on the leg angle mechanism









Oct 10, 2026 at 04:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account