fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2543L Carbon Fiber Tripod

  
 
jeffophotos
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2543L Carbon Fiber Tripod


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Gitzo Mountaineer Series 2 2543L Carbon Fiber Tripod



Available


Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free insured to CONUS


Selling a Gitzo 2543L carbon fiber four section tripod. The tripod folds up to 24 inches and 60 inches fully extended (70 inches with center column raised).

I have refurbished the tripod by replacing a few of the locking rings - $220 value. I’ve applied some wd-40 so the box may have a residual odor. Light wear only.

The tripod includes the twin torx wrenches, storage bag and grease which came with the tripod.

I cover insured CONUS shipping and PP goods and service fees.

This tripod sells new for nearly $1,000.

I’m selling all of my spare tripods as I’m scaling back my equipment. Look for other posts.
















































Oct 10, 2026 at 03:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account