fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR + Hejnar Foot

  
 
bkmintie
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR + Hejnar Foot


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR



Available 3 following


Price: $1,495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Excellent condition Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR.

I cannot see any real wear on the body and glass appears flawless. AF and VR work perfectly. USA model, not gray market.

Amazingly sharp lens - only selling as I'm fully consolidating to Z mount glass.

Includes lens, Nikon front/rear caps, Nikon hood, Nikon pouch, and Nikon NC95 filter. Also includes a Hejnar Arca-Swiss replacement foot, plus original box and packaging + accessories.

Price is net to me and includes insured CONUS shipping. Also available for pickup in South Bay Los Angeles.






































Oct 08, 2026 at 10:26 PM
brian_lzm
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR + Hejnar Foot


What a pity! I just bought one, otherwise I would definitely get yours. Great lens and good luck!


Oct 11, 2026 at 03:21 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account