Price: $2,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: USPS
Selling a Canon R6 V camera. This is a Canon USA model and ships with warranty paperwork. This camera is for video oriented, but can still shoot stills. It uses the same sensor as the Canon R6 lll. I purchased it brand new about a month ago and I just use my Sony FX3 for my main video work. The camera is in perfect condition. If you're interested, I also purchased the Canon RF 20-50 F/4 L series lens. The camera will ship in the original Canon box, Canon charger and Canon LP-E6P battery. Buyer covers 3.5 percent Paypal goods and services. I cover shipping to lower 48 only. No need for photos, because both of these items are brand new.
Canon RF 20-50 F/4 L series Lens
Available
Price: $1,300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: USPS
I purchased this new. My guess is it was part of a kit and sold seprately. I do have a box for it, but it's not the Canon box. sorry. You cover Paypal fees goods and services fee of 3.5 percent and I will cover shipping to lower 48 only. If you buy the camera and the lens, we can talk about a discount.