fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon R5 Mark II

  
 
Sophonax
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon R5 Mark II


     Canon R5 Mark II



Available 4 following


Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Asking price includes shipping to the continental US


Up for sale is my Canon R5 Mark II. I recently stopped shooting professionally, so I'm selling all my full-frame Canon RF gear and stepping down to APS-C for the immediate future.

This R5ii is in perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition. It's overall very clean, but it does show some minor wear. Most notably, the rear LCD screen has one very shallow, roughly 1/2-inch scratch near the bottom edge, and the top LCD screen also has some very light scratches. These scratches are really only visible with the light at a specific angle; I did my best to capture them in the photos below. In practice I never noticed them while shooting.

I used this camera professionally for sports photography. I don't have a way to read the shutter count, but I'm not sure if it would be meaningful anyway -- I probably shot a couple hundred thousand photos exclusively with electronic shutter. The mechanical shutter should have 2000 or fewer actuations, mostly just for protecting the sensor when powering off the camera.

The sale will include the following:

- Canon R5 Mark II camera body
- Canon LP-E6P battery and charger
- Neck strap
- Original packaging
- Leofoto L-bracket (this bracket is technically for the R5, but it fits the R5ii just fine)

The asking price is net to me but includes shipping within the continental US.

Thanks for your interest! Please feel free to message me with any questions.











































Oct 08, 2026 at 11:42 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account