fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Noctilux M 50mm 1.2 ASPH Lens Black 11686

  
 
Theoccameraguy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Noctilux M 50mm 1.2 ASPH Lens Black 11686


     Leica Noctilux M 50mm 1.2 ASPH Lens Black 11686



Available


Price: $5,677.00
Payment method: Non Fee Payment Preferred | Other Options Available
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free Shipping Anywhere In US


Hi All Thanks For Stopping By

Cleaning out the cubby and letting go of a lot of gear that I was wanting to keep in hopes of using. Instead of collecting dust I've decided to find them a new home = )

Selling my Leica 50mm 1.2 Noctilux Aspherical Lens Ref 11686 in Excellent Condition For Leica M Mount Cameras. This is a catch and release as I recently got back into the M Camera System and went a little wild with gear. Instead of sitting in the cubby as I now have quite a few 50's... I've decided to let this one go.

Comes With Everything Seen In Photos:
Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Lens Hood
Box
Leica Lens Display Case
Booklets

Selling For $5677 Net To Me OBRO
Shipping Included

Message Anytime
















Oct 07, 2026 at 12:58 AM
Munky
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica Noctilux M 50mm 1.2 ASPH Lens Black 11686


Dream lens right there!


Oct 07, 2026 at 03:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account