p.1 #1 · FS: $875--Exc ++ Condition Sony FE 135mm 1.8GM Lens With Box, Manuals and Case
Sony FE 24-70MM 2.8 GM II
Sold
Price: $1,795.00 Payment method: Custom Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS OR UPS PRIORITY MAIL AND INSURED
Selling my excellent condition and lightly used Sony FE 24-70 2.8 GMII lens in excellent condition. Comes with original box, case, receipt, and all manuals that came with the lens. Only reason for sale is I recently moved out of NY and no longer have time for street photography.
Note: the lens performs flawlessly and is in excellent condition.
Sony 24-70 2.8 GM II--$1795 includes fees, shipping and insurance
Please consider my 100% positive feedback on FM Forum and ebay (learningworks01) with more than 1,000 combined positive transactions.
Price includes paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping + insurance (DOMESTIC ONLY). NOTE, I'VE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE SELLING TO POTENTIAL BUYERS WITH ZERO FEEDBACK SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I REFUSE TO SELL TO ANYONE THAT IS NEW TO THE FORUM.
Thanks for considering my listing and purchase with confidence--you will not be disappointed.
Sony FE 50MM 1.2 GM
Sold
Price: $1,249.00 Payment method: Custom Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS OR UPS PRIORITY MAIL AND INSURED
Selling my excellent condition and lightly used Sony FE 50MM 1.2 GM lens in excellent condition. Comes with original box, case, receipt, and all manuals that came with the lens. Only reason for sale is I recently moved out of NY and no longer have time for street photography.
Note: the lens performs flawlessly and is in excellent condition.
Sony FE 50MM 1.2 GM--$1249 includes fees, shipping and insurance
Please consider my 100% positive feedback on FM Forum and ebay (learningworks01) with more than 1,000 combined positive transactions.
Price includes paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping + insurance (DOMESTIC ONLY). NOTE, I'VE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE SELLING TO POTENTIAL BUYERS WITH ZERO FEEDBACK SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I REFUSE TO SELL TO ANYONE THAT IS NEW TO THE FORUM.
Thanks for considering my listing and purchase with confidence--you will not be disappointed.
Sony FE 135MM 1.8 GM
Pending
Price: $875.00 Payment method: Custom Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS OR UPS PRIORITY MAIL AND INSURED
Selling my excellent condition and lightly used Sony FE 135MM 1.8 GM lens in excellent condition. Comes with original box, case, receipt, and all manuals that came with the lens. Only reason for sale is I recently moved out of NY and no longer have time for street photography.
Note: the lens performs flawlessly and is in excellent condition.
Sony FE 135MM 1.8 GM--$875 includes shipping and insurance. As this is the last of my Sony lenses, I'd be open to any "REASONABLE" offer.
JUST LEARNED THAT PAYPAL HAS NOW PUT A LIMIT ON THE MONTHLY AMOUNT I CAN RECEIVE FROM MY SALES ON FM FORUM. AS A RESULT, ONCE YOU HIT THE LINIT THEY MAKE YOU WAIT 20 DAYS FOR YOUR MONEY. AS A RESULT, UNTIL THE LIMIT IS LIFTED, I CAN ACCEPT VENMO OR ZELLE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Please consider my 100% positive feedback on FM Forum and ebay (learningworks01) with more than 1,000 combined positive transactions.
Thanks for considering my listing and purchase with confidence--you will not be disappointed.