p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad XCD 55mm f/2.5 V Lens, Only 52 Shutter Actuations
Hasselblad XCD 55mm f/2.5 V Lens, Only 52 Shutter Actuations
Available
Price: $2,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Free UPS Ground shipping to CONUS
This is a Hasselblad XCD 55mm f/2.5 V Lens in like-new in-box (10) condition. The lens has only 52 shutter actuations. This lens is in like-new cosmetic and operational condition with no signs of wear. It has no issues and focuses smoothly and accurately. I'm selling the lens because I now have the XCD 35-100mm zoom lens and don't need both.
Included:
• Hasselblad XCD 55mm f/2.5 V Lens
• Hasselblad Front Lens Cap
• Hasselblad Rear Lens Cap
• Lens Hood
• Lens Pouch
• Original Box and Packaging
Price - $2900
Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. Price does not include PayPal fees or expedited shipping.