fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Peak Design Everyday Backpack Zip (20L Black)

  
 
shaneonymous
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Peak Design Everyday Backpack Zip (20L Black)


     Everyday Backpack Zip



Available


Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Excellent backpack! I used it for many years, but I recently ~upgraded~ to the 30L capacity for my 16in MBP. It will fit in this bag, but it's a tight squeeze. I also added a 3rd divider to split the capacity up some more and add padding to the bottom.

Some wear, but comes from a smoke free, mold free home, with 2 dogs (Shihtzu). Overall the bag is clean and ready for many more years of use.

Shipping is included, but payment fees are on the buyer.




























Oct 05, 2026 at 11:57 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account